Expedited RT-PCR COVID-19 Test:
- Testing meets the requirements of most travel restrictions and testing kits are capable of detecting the SARS-CoV-2 virus with >95% sensitivity and specificity.
- All collection sample analysis is performed by CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories specialized in molecular diagnostics and infectious diseases.
- Tests are performed via Thermo Fisher TaqPath Covid-19 Combo kit, one of the first kits authorized by FDA for testing in the United States.
- Specimens are collected via nasal (anterior nares) swabs, and all testing and collections are performed under current CDC Guideline and protocols.
- RT-PCR or “Reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction” is the method used to look for the RNA of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in your nose.